Investec South Africa is calling on interested parties to submit their applications and possibly qualify for its Chartered Accountant Scholarship programme for the 2020 financial year.
Founded as a small financing and leasing company in 1972 in Johannesburg, Investtec in now a global company offering a number of financial products and services to its major markets in the UK and Europe, Asia-Pacific and Southern Africa.
Investec has about 8,200 employees worldwide and is an awardee of Global Brands Magazine’s Most Trusted Asset Management Brand, South Africa in 2016.
Investec Chartered Accountant (CA) Scholarship Programme 2020
In addition to providing financial support, the Investec CA Scholarship Programme provides its beneficiaries with access to seasoned mentors as well as exam technique specialists. CA scholars will also have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and exposure to Investec CA Events, CA Pathfinder and vacation work.
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy the following basic requirements in order to qualify for consideration:
- Must be studying full time
- Must be an undergraduate pursuing a CA degree in a university recognized by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Heading into 2nd, 3rd, and fourth of CA qualification with their undergraduate studies
- Obtained at least a 70% grade average for Math’s during Matric
- Has at least a 70% average for each year
- First time to receive bursary support
- A South African citizen
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the programme requirements are to send their application via email to CA.Scholarship@investec.co.za. The application will include the following:
- Updated CV
- Matric certificate
- Full academic transcript which include all completed courses
- Clear copy of SA ID
- Recent photograph (head shot)
View the actual advert for Investec’s CA Scholarship Programme 2020 by clicking on the link.
No deadline for submission of application has been set as of this writing.
For enquiries and concerns, use the contact information below:
Tel. no: +27 (0)11 291 3760