Management consulting firm IQBusiness, is looking for suitable individuals who are interested in submitting an application and possibly qualify for its upcoming Graduate Internship Programme for 2021. Further details about the internship opportunity as well as the company itself are available for review below.
Established in 1998, IQBusiness is an independent management consulting company headquartered in Sandton, Johannesburg. It forms part of a network of more than 2,500 companies all over the world to use business for the good of people, grow business and further develop Africa.
As a consulting organization, IQ Business offers targeted services such as:
- Human Performance
- Strategic advisory
- Technology enablement
- Finance and analytics
- Risk assessment
- Research agility
- Process innovation
IQBusiness Graduate Internship 2021
IQBusiness’ graduate internship programme seeks to provide graduates with the opportunity to further their skills and gain valuable experience through workplace exposure and hands-on work on a number of projects. The company aims to support the interns’ learning and development with education, exposure and experience.
The duties and responsibilities of the graduate intern are as follows:
- Work independently or with a team in a specific location or across several sites
- Perform consultant tasks e.g. technical roles applying industry and functional expertise using core tools, concepts, methodologies and approaches
- Conduct project roles including designing and delivery of client solutions
- Deliver already sold business solutions to clients
- Provide assistance in strategic initiatives and internal projects
- Carry out research and data gathering in order to understand the organization better
- Interview clients’ employees, their management team and other stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops and conduct focus groups
- Prepare business presentations and proposals
- Provide assistance in identifying issues and developing hypothesis and solutions
- Implement solutions or recommendations and ensure clients receive the appropriate assistance in carrying it all out
- Liaise with clients to update them of progress in order to make appropriate decisions
- Take part in town hall meetings and community interests
Who should apply?
In order to be eligible for the internship post, you need to meet these minimum qualifications:
- Completed matric
- Holds an undergraduate qualification
- Holds a valid driver’s license and amenable to traveling
What is the selection process?
In addition to using the academic background as a primary screening requirement, the company will conduct criminal, credit, qualification and ID verification.
How do I apply?
If you meet the initial eligibility requirements and would like to send an application, click here and fill out the application form on IQBusiness’ recruitment page.
The deadline for submission of applications is set on 31 August 2020. The application link may no longer be accessible by then.
For more information about the internship, click on the link to view a PDF copy of the IQBusiness Graduate Internship Programme 2021 advert.