IQVIA is calling on suitable individuals to submit their application and join this human data science company’s CTA Internship Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to check the details of the position below and find out if this is a good fit for you.
With its headquarters in Centurion, Gauteng, IQVIA is considered as one of the foremost human data science companies in South Africa. It works on assisting healthcare clients to get insights and the best solutions available for patients. Established with the merger between Quintiles and IMS Health, IQVIA provides a wide range of solutions that make use of healthcare data, advanced analytics, transformative data, and domain expertise to drive healthcare onwards.
IQVIA CTA Internship 2022
The duties and responsibilities of the CTA Intern include the following:
- SAP Grant Payment Report and Excel Grant Payment Report reconciliation, including monthly GPS and Corporate Sponsor balance
- Accurately accomplish necessary journal entries
- Complete quality reviews of Payment Intake and CTA forms in determining the correct SAP vendor and payment medthods
- Complete SharePoint tracker for addigned sponsors
- Provide support with 1099, and various country tax reporting
- Participate in special projects that involve vendor database management in SOP and SAP
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to be pursuing a relevant degree to be considered eligible for consideration.
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to apply, visit the Company website and register your profile. Click on the link to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, click on the link to access IQVIA’s online contact form.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the IQVIA CTA Internship Programme advert 2022.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.