The Core Group’s iStore branch in Ilanga, Nelspruit is calling on qualified and tech-savvy individuals interested in working with Apple products to submit their application for a chance at joining the company’s IT Support Internship Programme for the 2020 financial year.
The company is a distributor of several of the world’s leading consumer and professional tech brands in Sub-Saharan Africa. Core Group offers a wide array of entertainment, communication and information technology both work and play. All these products are serviced through the company’s network of sellers and its own retail outlets.
Core Group is the sole distributor of Apple products in Sub-Saharan Africa, and is the most important business of the company. Moreover, it offers accessories brands that further enhance Apple’s technological ecosystem.
iStore-Ilanga, Nelspruit – IT Support Internship Programme
The successful candidate will be based in one of iStore’s branches in Ilanga, Nelspruit, one of Core Group’s retail outlets located in Mpumalanga Province. The interns will be part of the Technical Desk team and will have an opportunity to acquire valuable work experience, particularly in undergoing top-notch Apple training. In addition, interns will gain exposure to working with the best brands in the world.
The main duties and responsibilities of the IT Support Intern are as follows:
- Assist customers by troubleshooting software problems and with any other software-related issues or technical matters that may come up
- Explain highly technical jargon in the simplest terms to customers
Who should apply?
To be considered eligible, you must meet the following basic requirements:
- A tertiary level student currently pursuing a degree related to IT
- Must have a keen interest in Apple products
- Tech-savvy, and happy working with people
- Must have a positive and willing attitude
- Open to working part-time, most especially during weekends
How do I apply?
If you are able to satisfy the minimum requisites mentioned above, make sure to prepare and upload the following documents during the application process:
- Up-to-date and comprehensive CV
- Copy of Matric qualification
- Copy of Tertiary qualification
- Scanned copy of ID
Click here and register your profile on Core Group’s external recruitment portal. Once registered, use the reference code 1912ITSuppInNel to quickly find the opening and apply accordingly.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set.
For additional information about this internship opportunity, call Core Group’s Administration and Marketing Department at +27 11 535 9000
View the iStore Ilanga, Nelspruit IT Support Internship Programme advert by clicking the link.
- How long will it take to complete the internship?
This internship opportunity is a short term position runs for a period of 12 months.
- Where is the location of the internship?
The successful candidate/s will be based in iStore Ilanga in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga.