JCDecaux is inviting suitable and interested individuals to come and apply for its upcoming Campaign Delivery Internship Programme for the 2020 financial year.
Paris-based advertising company, JCDegaux Group is an international corporation popular for coming up with bus stop advertising, public bicycle rentals, billboards and street furniture. As the largest outdoor advertising company in the world, JCDecaux currently has over 13,000 employees working in over 75 countries all over the world.
In 1955, Jean-Claude Decaux founded a company that specializes in outdoor advertising along with motorways and were taxed heavily by the state. This lead Decaux to develop the idea of advertising street furniture. From there, JCDecaux went on to further develop and offer various types of street furniture. These include bus shelters, City Information Panels, Morris Columns and kiosks.
JCDecaux Campaign Delivery Internship Programme
The Campaign Delivery Intern will be responsible for carrying out following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide internal and external clients with the highest level of quality service delivery of advertising formats
- Establish and put to use strong client-centered relations in every stakeholder interaction
- Ensure successful campaign execution from start to finish
- Work closely with all teams involved with the campaign delivery process such as the Flighting, Printing, Sales, Maintenance and Development teams
- Assist with collecting weekly Campaign Performance Reports (CPR) and presenting said reports (including flash reports) to Management
Who should apply?
For you to be considered for the internship, the following minimum requirements must be met:
- Able to complete matric and relevant tertiary level education
- Intermediate MS Excel skills with working knowledge of other apps like Word and Outlook
- Highly capable of meeting deadlines, maintaining a positive disposition in a high pressure work environment
- Able to work independently and complete assigned tasks within the prescribed parameters, routines and started practices
- Solid reporting and administration skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Service delivery centered
- Proactive in handling tasks
- Excellent skills in problem solving
- High sense of urgency
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks
- Keen attention to details
- Solid negotiating skills
- Enthusiastic, conscientious, assertive and dedicated to every assigned task
- Able to accept and carry out additional tasks given by Line Managers which reasonable fall within scope of responsibilities or in line with operational requirements
How do I apply?
Candidates who able to meet the minimum admission requisites of the internship will need to fill out an online application form on the company website. Click here to access the page. Once there, scroll to the bottom, click on the “Apply” button and fill out the form.
No deadline for submission of applications has been as of this writing.
Should you have further questions about this internship opportunity, use the details below:
Talent and Acquisition Officer
+27 11 514 1552
+27 11 514 1400
Click on the link to pull up the JCDecaux Campaign Delivery Internship Programme 2020 advert.