JDA Software, a multinational software company, is inviting interested parties to apply for its Marketing Internship Programme. This is a good opportunity for bright and talented students to gain experience working in a professional environment that offers paid learning programmes, volunteer events, interaction with the company CEO and more.
JDA is a software company that offers a supply chain management platform backed by machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI). Its cloud-based services offer everything from end-to-end supply chain management, execution and delivery, and retail planning. Servicing 4,000 global companies, JDA’s client portfolio includes 75% of the world’s top 100 retailers, 77% of the leading 100 consumer goods makers, and 80% of the top 10 global third party logistics companies (3PLs).
JDA Marketing Internship Programme
JDA’s 6-month Marketing Internship Programme is part of the company’s paid Summer Internship Programmes where students get a chance to more than just gain working experience. Successful candidates will get to experience fun social and volunteer events and even interact with the company’s CEO.
The main responsibility of the selected candidate is to provide general support to the Marketing Team in various functions such as:
- Coordinating events, trade shows, workshops and sales meetings
- Monitoring event registration as well as confirmations
- Helping out with event logistics
- Preparing related literature and ensuring presentations are promptly ready
- Placing orders for giveaways
- Working with Business Development regarding post event follow ups
- Creating content and updates for posts, statuses and tweets across a variety of social media platforms
- Coming up with social media strategies for upcoming events
- Providing support with database marketing using SalesForce
- Conducting database management which is making outbound calls and online research to update contact information of particular accounts in line with mailing hard copies and non-delivered mail
- Creating reports and conducting analyses
- Providing ideas that optimize and maximize results
- Organizing/Preparing Marketing Cupboard
JDA Software does not guarantee employment at the end of 6-month internship period.
Requirements or Eligibility
If you are interested in applying for the internship, make sure you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Field of study must be Business Administration, Marketing, or Information Technology
- Can work independently, analytically and creatively
- Interested in working in multinational company
- Highly flexible and able to adapt easily in a fast-changing environment
- Highly organized and with solid communication skills
- Can work well within a team
- Must have a keen interest in marketing systems, technology and progress
- Working knowledge on the use of CRM tools such as Marketo and SalesForce
- Knows how to use MS applications such as Word, Excel, Databases and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and German
- Must be able to commit to a 6-month internship contract
Click the link below to view the job advert:
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to create an account on the JDA recruitment page and log in to be able to apply. Click here get started.
Note: The link may no longer be available if the job post had already expired.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For more details about the JDA Marketing Internship Programme, kindly call 27 (21)680 5228.