Kantar South Africa, an industry-leading consultancy firm in Durban, is calling on interested and suitable candidates to submit their applications for its Graduate Programme intake for 2023 at its Johannesburg and Durban offices. Make sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re looking to apply.
Kantar is considered as one of world’s most extensive information, insight and consultancy groups. It is made up of 13 different companies all working to emerge as the foremost provider of inspirational and compelling insights for the international business community.
With over 28,000 employees working across 100 countries, Kantar operates across the whole spectrum of market consultancy and research disciplines allowing the company to provide its many clients crucial business insights at each point of the consumer cycle. More than half of Fortune 500 companies use Kantar’s suite of services.
Kantar SA Graduate Programme 2022
The Kantar Graduate Programme takes 14 of the best local graduates for a 12-month market research exposure within the company’s South African operations encompassing product development, branding, marketing, and communication strategies.
For the duration of the graduate programme, the successful candidate is expected to acquire skills in the following areas:
- Performing general project administration
- Acquiring a deep understanding of clients’ markets in order to create and maintain knowledge files
- Developing and executing research under supervision of line managers
- Establishing solid working relations with Operations to ensure trouble-free interdepartmental project management
- Putting together and verifying research and field work materials
- Application of market research skills e.g. checking/specking data, code frames, and chart
- Proofreading and verifying presentations
- Performing internal presentations including conduct reports for client meetings
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Must have completed at least a three-year degree in Research, Marketing, Business Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or Economics
- Possesses a passion for advertising and brands and natural curiosity to understand consumer thinking
- Has a strong desire to make recommendations on how to improve customer brand performance in the market place
- Previous experience in in-house media planning an advantage
- Possesses natural skills in quantitative/qualitative research, and brand development but must have no previous working experience in research,
- Must know how to use MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional skills in written and spoken English
- Good with numbers
- Good project management skills
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to create an account on Kantar’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
3012A William Nicol Dr,
Tel. no: +27 011844 6888
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Kantar SA Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if this graduate programme is no longer available.