Kantar South Africa, an industry-leading consultancy firm in Durban, is calling on interested and suitable candidates to submit their applications for its Graduate Programme for 2020.
Kantar is considered as one of world’s extensive information, insight and consultancy groups. It is made up of 13 different companies all working to emerge as the foremost provider of inspirational and compelling insights for the international business community.
With over 28,000 employees working across 100 countries, Kantar operates across the whole spectrum of market consultancy and research disciplines allowing the company to provide its many clients crucial business insights at each point of the consumer cycle. More than half of Fortune 500 companies use Kantar’s suite of services.
Kantar Graduate Programme 2020
The Kantar Graduate Programme takes eight of the best local graduates and offers them an exciting market research career in two of the company’s South African locations. As trainees, the successful applicants will go through a 12-month graduate programme as trainees in Millward and TNS with the aim of providing an exciting work experience and a good idea of what Kantar is all about. Moreover, trainees will gain understanding and expertise in branding, communication, marketing strategies and brand development.
Kantar does not guarantee permanent employment at the end of the 12-month graduate programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants must meet the graduate programme’s basic requirements in order to qualify:
- Must have completed at least a three-year degree in Research, Marketing, Business Science, Statistics or Economics
- Possesses a passion for advertising and brands and natural curiosity to understand consumer thinking
- Has a strong desire to make recommendations on how to improve customer brand performance in the market place
- Previous experience or knowledge in in-house media planning an advantage
- Able to learn Qual/Quant/Brand development
- Must know how to use MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional skills in written and spoken English
- Good with numbers
- Good project management skills
Click here to view the job advert.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need create an account on the company’s careers portal to be able to apply. Click here to start the application process.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Know more about Kantar by clicking the link to its homepage below: