KFC is looking for qualified individuals interested in joining its upcoming Spatial Data Analyst Graduate Programme for 2022. More about the role, including the minimum qualification requirements, is available below.
About KFC Africa
KFC Africa is a division of Yum! Brands that also operates trusted household names such as Taco Bell, The Habit Burger Grill, and Pizza Hut. As a pan-African business, KFC employs 35,000 individuals based in its restaurants and support centers. KFC Africa’s footprint spans 22 markets across sub-Saharan Africa.
KFC Spatial Data Analyst Graduate Programme
The successful candidate will be part of KFC’s Development Team providing assistance to the Market Planner with data gathering, analysis, cleaning, as well as responding to queries from the Chief Development Officer and Development Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage data capture, aggregation, , cleansing, and presentation
- Ensure accuracy of data via cross tabular functions
- Acquire a clear comprehension of consumer patterns with the help of data
- Prepare data for integration into the system
- Put together PowerPoint presentations for use during monthly meetings
- Ensure files are updated to preserve the accuracy of projects or status
- Take part in special projects as needed
Who should apply?
Only applicants who satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements may apply for the position:
- Holds a degree in BCom in Data Analysis or BSc in GIS
- Must have 6 to twelve months experience in the geospatial field or data analysis
- Keen with details and highly analytical
- An innovative self-starter
- Focused on coming up with solutions
- Produces optimal results with minimal supervision
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to fill out an online application on the company’s recruitment page. In addition, be sure to attach copies of the following documents during the application process:
- Comprehensive CV
- South African ID
- Grade 12/Matric certificate
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For more information, be sure to call 27 (0) 86 010 0222 or send an email enquiry to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the KFC Spatial Data Analyst Graduate Programme 2022 advert.