Kimberly-Clark South Africa is calling on interested parties to send their application for its SA HR Internship 2023 intake at its Ekurhuleni offices in Gauteng. Make sure to check the role’s basic eligibility criteria and key responsibilities first if you’re interested in applying.
Founded in 1872 in Wisconsin, U.S.A., Kimberly-Clark is a multinational personal care company producing mostly paper-based products including sanitary paper products, surgical, and medical instruments. Kimberly-Clark’s brands include Kleenex facial tissue, Cottonelle, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Scott and Andrex toilet papers, and Huggies baby wipes and diapers just to name a few.
In 2020, Kimberly-Clark employed about 40,000 employees and posted annual revenues of over $18 billion.
Kimberly-Clark SA HR Internship 2023
The successful candidate will be based at Kimberly-Clark’s Bedfordview offices in Ekurhuleni. As an HR Intern, the incumbent will have an opportunity to learn HR practices as well as acquire practical experience in the FMCG industry as part of a high-performance team.
- Provide assistance in recruitment processes and make sure appropriate administrative duties within the HR division are suitably conducted
- Help in determining, planning, and conducting training in line with training strategies and requirements
- Consolidate and present information using PowerPoint or Excel
- Provide support with workplace skills planning and generating annual training reports
- Support information gathering for BBBEE and Employment Equity
- Facilitate delivery of HR services by making sure requests and enquiries are resolved efficiently
- Support communications and change management in HR projects
- Support the administration of plans coming from Input to Actions, initiatives to progress, and progress tracking
- Provide support to the Community Reward Engagement Wonder Team projects
- Take part in operations meetings as needed and stay close with employees in order to identify potential issues at the workplace and recommend corrective actions
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a Human Resources degree
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (e.g. tact, empathy, discretion, sensitivity)
- Comfortable getting along with a diverse group of people
- Strong team player
- Effective administrative and organizational skills
How to Apply
Eligible applicants only need to fill out an online application form on the Company’s recruitment portal. Click the link to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Click here to find out more about Kimberly-Clark South Africa.
Hit the link to view a PDF copy of the Kimberly-Clark SA HR Internship 2023 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.