Komatsu Mining is announcing the start of its Information Technology Internship and is inviting suitable and interested candidates to send in their application and apply.
The Komatsu Mining Corporation multinational company that offers essential mining machinery, systems and solutions utilized by companies in extracting fundamental minerals for the development of modern infrastructure, consumer and technology products. With an extensive history in the mining industry, Komatsu Mining brands include P&H, Montalbert, Joy, Modular Mining Systems, NTC, Hensley Industries and Gigaphoton equipment.
Komatsu Mining Corp Information Technology Internship Programme 2020
The KMC Information Technology Internship Programme is a 12-month internship that provides an Information Technology graduate the opportunity to take on a challenging position in a multi-faceted work environment. This is for a full-time role and will have the successful candidate stationed in KMC’s Wadeville offices in Gauteng.
The duties and responsibilities of the Information Technology Intern will include, but not limited to the following:
- Software distribution
- Network system management
- Server infrastructure maintenance
- Perform SAP application support tasks
- Provide other technical support functions as needed
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the following minimum requirements are eligible to apply:
- Must have completed a degree in Information Technology or any other relevant field of study
- Good problem solving, analysis and reasoning skills
- Effective time management skills
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, and energetic
- Able to work well within a team
- EE candidates are preferred
View the Komatsu Mining Information Technology Internship Programme by clicking the link.
How do I apply?
Candidates who meet the basic qualifications and will be pursuing the internship role will need to fill out the application form online.
Click here to access the form on KMC’s careers portal.
No definite deadline has been set but if you do not receive feedback from KMC by 30 November 2019, consider the application as unsuccessful.
For enquries about the intership, call Tel: 011-9231000.