Komatsu Mining is announcing the start of its Internship Programmes for various fields of study and is inviting suitable and interested candidates to send in their application to apply.
The Komatsu Mining Corporation is a multinational company that offers essential mining machinery, systems and solutions utilized by companies in extracting fundamental minerals for the development of modern infrastructure, consumer and technology products. With an extensive history in the mining industry, Komatsu Mining brands include P&H, Montalbert, Joy, Modular Mining Systems, NTC, Hensley Industries and Gigaphoton equipment.
Komatsu Mining Internship Programmes 2020
The KMC Internship Programmes are 12-month internships that provide new graduates of various fields of study relevant to the company’s manpower requirements. These internship opportunities are designed to allow participants to take on a challenging position in a dynamic, multi-faceted work environment.
The internship programme KMC is currently offering are as follows. The list also includes the location and corresponding duties and responsibilities for each position.
Finance Internship (Ref. no: 16587) – Gauteng
- BCom Finance graduate
- Perform research, data entry, financial record management, filing
Physical Metallurgy (Ref. no: 16570) – Gauteng
- Holds a diploma or degree in Physical Metallurgy
- Prepare samples
- Perform microstructural analysis
- Able to conduct hardness testing
- Perform chemical analysis
- Conduct metallurgical financial analysis
- Knowledgeable in foundry metallurgy
Supply Chain Internship (Ref. no: 16548) – Gauteng
- Holds a diploma or degree in Supply Chain Management or any relevant study
- Provide assistance with daily supply chain activities such as inventory, purchasing, material management and logistics
SHEQ Internship (Ref. no: 16547) – Gauteng
- Holds a diploma or degree in Safety Management or any relevant study
- Knows how to compile and maintain safety files
- Propose improvements on SHEQ including corrective action and follow up
- Perform safety compliance investigation
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the following minimum requirements are eligible to apply:
- Must have completed the prescribed degree or diploma or relevant field of study
- Good problem solving, analysis and reasoning skills
- Effective time management skills
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, and energetic
- Able to work well within a team
- EE candidates are preferred
Click the link of the internship programme you wish to view the job advert:
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements of the internship you wish to apply for, click the link and fill out the online application form.
Although no deadline for submission has been set, applicants can consider their application as unsuccessful if no feedback is received by 30 November 2019.
For enquries about the internship, call Tel: 011-9231000.