Kruger Shalati, a new attraction that is soon to open in Kruger National Park, is currently accepting applications for its Business Administrator Internship vacancy for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to take a few minutes to go over the job description and minimum eligibility criteria before applying.
About Kruger Shalati
Permanently stationed on the historic Selati Bridge overlooking the Sabie River, Kruger Shalati is a fully refurbished train offering a one-of-a-kind luxury accommodation with glass-walled rooms, custom deck with a swimming pool, and more. It has 24 carriage rooms and seven Bridge house rooms, for a total of 31 rooms all providing breathtaking views of the Sabie River.
Kruger Shalati Business Administrator Internship 2022
The Business Administrator Internship role is a one-year fixed-term contract based in a new luxury hotel in Skukuza. As a Business Administrator intern, the successful candidate will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to the Management with administrative and research tasks
- Establish and maintain an efficient and streamlined filing system, as well as an electronic filing system
- Provide assistance with correspondence management by responding to emails and sorting mails
- Establish, manage, and ensure contact list information are constantly up to date
- Take incoming calls and transfer them to the right department/group
- Set up meetings and appointments following the concept of balanced priorities
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements as needed
- Provide support to the management with daily ad hoc tasks whenever necessary
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to apply:
- Completed matric
- Holds a National Diploma in Business Administration
- Goal-oriented, patient, confident, and well-groomed
- A good team player, friendly, and a proactive and efficient multi-tasker
- Exceptional communication skills and keen eye for details
- Responsible, dependable, and willing take on day-to-day tasks in the Hospitality Administration
- A Mpumalanga resident
How do I apply?
To apply for this internship role, send your up-to-date CV together with a motivational letter and a picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that feedback will be sent only to qualified candidates – kindly consider your application as unsuccessful if you don’t hear back from Kruger Shalati 21 days after submitting your application.
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting. Kruger Shalati reserves the right to discontinue the job advert at any time it deems necessary.
Get in touch with Kruger Shalati for any questions you might have via:
Tel: (0) 13 591 6000
Click on the link below to view a PDF copy of the Kruger Shalati Business Administrator Internship 2022 advert page.