French home improvement retailer Leroy Merlin is calling suitable individuals interested in joining its Business Performance Internship Programme 2022 to submit their application at the earliest time possible. Make sure to take a moment to review the minimum eligibility criteria and behavioral/skills requirements of the role before applying.
About Leroy Merlin
Home improvement and gardening equipment retailer Leroy Merlin is a division of Group Adeo, which operates a total of 32 self-governing companies backed by about 89,000 employees in 13 countries. Leroy Merlin is widely popular for being a DIY store and is considered by many as the first company to ever start free delivery services
The company was started by Adolphe Leroy along with Rose Merlin as an American surplus shop. After a successful run, the owners then added DIY products and supplies to sell at moderately low price points. In 1960, it took on the Leroy Merlin name. To date, the store focuses on six main sectors which are DIY, gardening, building, renewable energy, interior decors and sanitary equipment.
Leroy Merlin Business Performance Internship 2022
Based in Johannesburg, the primary purpose of this internship role is to provide support for the Company’s sustained growth. To achieve this purpose, the Business Performance Intern is expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Create highly accurate reports in the most timely manner
- Generate weekly reports on various topics in support of the market team, store teams, and supply chain
- Send out alerts to the supply chain, market, and store teams regarding areas that need attention
- Accomplish ad hoc requests and queries within agreed-upon deadlines
- Ensure and maintain data accuracy at all times
- Learn and develop a full understanding of market and store department processes
- Be responsible for self-development and learning company systems
- Make sure all tasks, including learning company systems, are delivered and accomplished within agreed-upon timelines
Who should apply?
You need to meet the following minimum eligibility and competency requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a BComm degree in Financial Accounting or any relevant qualification
- Computer literate
- Good numeracy skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- A trustworthy and reliable team player
- Sound organizational skills
- Solution and deadline-driven
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates may apply by filling out an online application form on Leroy Martin’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Reference no: LM-423
For enquiries, get in touch with Leroy Merlin at 010 493 8000 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Leroy Merlin Business Performance Internship 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. View our other graduate programmes and internships that are actively accepting applications. Don’t miss out on the latest graduate programmes updates.