Global cosmetics manufacturer, L’Oréal, is inviting promising graduates to apply for its Health and Safety Internship 2022 intake in South Africa. If you’re interested, be sure to take a moment to review the programme’s minimum qualification requirements before applying.
L’Oréal is considered one of the largest cosmetics companies in the world. It specializes in skincare, hair colour, hair care, makeup and sun protection. To date, L’Oréal markets more than 500 brands which include over thousands of individual beauty products known all over the world.
L’Oréal Health and Safety Internship 2022
The main function of the Health and Safety Intern is to support the EHS manager in ensuring all L’Oréal employees are compliant with the Company’s Safety Standards as well as all relevant requirements. As a Health and Safety Intern, the successful candidate will be based in L’Oréal South Africa’s Midrand facilities in Gauteng, performing other duties and responsibilities such as:
- Provide assistance to the EHS Manager with managing essential Safety Projects in accordance with global standards
- Oversee implementation of behavior-based safety improvements including providing assistance during launch
- Perform other general EHS duties as required
- Support Health and Safety projects
- Keep Safety Communication boards up to date
- Manage PPE issuance records for inventory purposes
Who should apply?
To get considered for the role, applicants must meet these minimum eligibility standards:
- Holds a degree or National Diploma in Safety Management/Samtrac
- Able to produce results independently, as part of a team, and under a high-pressure environment
- Effective prioritization and multitasking skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive in troubleshooting problems
- Takes ownership of projects
- Knowledgeable in MS tools such as Excel, Teams, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills; able to interact directly with various groups of external and internal stakeholders
- Previous Health and Safety work experience (2-5 years)
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates need only to set up an account on L’Oréal’s online recruitment platform to apply for the trainee programme. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
L’Oréal South Africa,
Building 17 The Woodlands Office Park,
Woodlands Drive, Woodmead,
Tel. no: +27 (0)11 286 0700
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the L’Oréal Health and Safety Internship 2022 advert page.