The Performance Improvement Internship Programme by L’Oréal South Africa is calling on highly qualified parties to start sending in their applications as soon as possible.
L’Oréal is considered one of the largest cosmetics companies in the world. It specializes in skin care, hair colour, hair care, make up and sun protection. To date, L’Oréal markets more than 500 brands which includes over thousands of individual beauty products.
The successful intern will receive a monthly compensation of about 15000 ZAR per month.
L’Oréal Performance Improvement Internship Programme (Full-Time)
This full-time internship programme runs for a period of six months and will be conducted in L’Oréal’s manufacturing facility in Midrand. Reporting to the Performance Improvement Manager, the selected candidate also be providing support to a multi-cultural engineering team. The duties and responsibilities of the position includes, but are not limited to:
- Provide support with transfer and investment of equipment imported from France
- Communicate with French suppliers regarding upgrade and local maintenance
- Facilitate transfer of knowledge from European factories through bench marking projects and performance
- Monitor progress of manufacturing projects with the Midrand team
- Support deployment of lean manufacturing
- Optimize process
- Implement maintenance on process equipment
- One-point lessons/operating procedures
The L’Oréal Process Improvement Internship Programme lasts for a period of six months. The company aims to acquire new talent through the various apprenticeships and internships it offers. A good number of current L’Oréal employees were hire this way.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants must satisfy the programme’s minimum requirements to become eligible for consideration:
- Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Manufacturing in a University or Engineering school
- Must be knowledgeable in Performance Improvement tools such as SMED or 5S, etc
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to adapt to any level of communication
- Highly creative, innovative and results-oriented
- Proactive, highly motivated and principled
How to Apply
Those who meet the basic qualifications will need to register their name at the L’Oréal career portal to able to apply for the position.
Click the link below to get started:
Opening and Closing Date
L’Oréal South Africa has not set a submission deadline as of this writing.
View the L’Oréal SA Performance Improvement Internship Programme 2019 advertby clicking the link below: