The L’Oréal Research and Data Analyst Internship 2023 opportunity is now accepting applications for its Johannesburg location in Gauteng. If you’re interested, be sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities before submitting an application.
L’Oréal is considered one of the largest cosmetics companies in the world. It specializes in skin care, hair colour, hair care, makeup and sun protection. To date, L’Oréal markets more than 500 brands which includes over thousands of individual beauty products.
L’Oréal Research and Data Analyst Internship 2023
As part of the L’Oréal Research and Data Analyst Internship 2023 intake, the successful candidate will be joining the Consumer Markets Intelligence team at L’Oréal SSA’s Woodmead offices. The intern reports directly to the Consumer Markets Intelligence Director and is mainly responsible for analyzing business data and consumer behavior in aid of decision-making to the business.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrate high-level analytical acumen, assessing clients, markets, prospects, products, and channels, including business and behavioral analysis
- Conduct research projects and manage external partners to achieve business objectives
- Carry out marketing and customer analytics for developing tactical and strategic business decisions
- Deliver comprehensive insight through data gathering
- Improve international intelligence across marketing as well as the greater business from a consumer and market standpoint
- Contribute to the development of consumer journeys and reliable market insights for SA markets
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a degree in Business Studies, Marketing, IT, Statistics, or any equivalent qualification
- Entertains new ideas as well as the way tasks are accomplished
- Detects new trends; future-oriented
- Possesses a naturally curious and creative mind
- Keen passion for beauty
- Possesses a basic knowledge of consumer behavior
- Able to work closely with various external and internal expert communities
- Able to do data analytics and develop insights
- Proficient with statistics and able to make numbers meaningful
- Preferably knowledgeable with data visualization and analysis tools e.g. Power BI
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to go through an online application process on the company’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Know more about L’Oréal South Africa by clicking here.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.