L’Oréal SA is calling on suitable candidates to apply for its Marketing Internship intake for 2023 at its Johannesburg offices. If you’re interested, be sure to review the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and key duties and responsibilities before applying.
L’Oréal is considered one of the largest cosmetics companies in the world. It specializes in skin care, hair colour, hair care, makeup and sun protection. To date, L’Oréal markets more than 500 brands which includes over thousands of individual beauty products.
L’ Oreal SA Marketing Internship 2023
Reporting to the African Beauty Brands Marketing Director, the successful candidate’s main responsibility is to provide assistance to the DMI Marketing Manager in projects involving the Dark and Lovely brand.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop competitor and market reviews with the aim of identifying trending beauty products and ingredients, as well as the latest in hair care trends
- Help develop product innovations for 2024 and 2025
- Provide assistance with packaging design, new launches, and agency briefs
- Adhere to budget guidelines and deadlines
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a Marketing degree
- Passionate and with a keen interest in the Afro-beauty industry
- Strong interest in trying out new products, styles, and ingredients
- Proactive and eager to propose new ideas
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to go through an online application process to be able to apply. Click or tap on the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click or tap here if you wish to know what it’s like to work in L’Oréal South Africa.
Click or tap on the link to view a PDF copy of the L’Oréal SA Marketing Internship 2023 advert page.