Maersk South Africa is calling on well-qualified applicants who are looking to develop their skills and create a career path within the company through its Graduate Programme for 2019.
Founded in 1904, A.P. Maersk is a leading logistics, transport and energy conglomerate with headquarters in Denmark. The company is considered by many as one of the largest supply vessel and container ship operators in the world with a global footprint spanning 130 countries with a workforce numbering to about 70,000 employees.
Maersk South Africa Graduate Programme
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to acquire valuable work experience as part of the company’s Cargo, Capacity, Equipment, Marine or Delivery Departments.
The key responsibilities of the selected applicant will include the following:
- Development, monitoring, improvement and benchmarking operational processes
- Management and development of relationships with external and internal stakeholders by nurturing close interactions
- Carry out operational tasks as per job description
As stated in the programme’s job advert, this internship opportunity is good way to get permanent employment within the company for the right individual.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify for the Maersk SA Graduate Programme, the ideal candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be recent graduates of Transport, Logistics or Maritime-related degrees
- An energetic, driven, self-motivated and capable team player
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Fast learner with a constantly curious disposition
Click here to view the graduate programme advert.
How to Apply
If you meet the basic qualifications of the programme, head on over to Maersk’s application portal and register an account. Start by clicking the link below to get to the page:
Note: The link may not work if the graduate programme is no longer available.
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 31 August, 2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions about this graduate programme, send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.