International development company, MAHLE, currently accepting applications for its HR Training Graduate Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested in joining, be sure to review the minimum legibility criteria and skills requirements of the role prior to applying.
Headquartered in Germany, MAHLE is a major parts supplier to the automotive industry and a pioneer and a key player in the mobility of the future. MAHLE’s product portfolio includes filtration, engine systems and components, and thermal management – all addressing issues impacting the air conditioning system and powertrain. MAHLE is backed by over 72,000 employees in160 sites across more than 30 countries, which also include a dozen major research and development facilities.
Mahle HR Training Graduate Programme 2022
The HR Training Graduate programme runs for 24 months, with the successful candidate performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Acquire real-world experience performing various tasks within the HR Training environment
- Perform gap analysis
- Implement training plan
- Plan and develop training material
- Carry out office administration tasks
- Participate in in-house training activities
- Gain substantial experience working on training and development systems
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, you must be able to meet the following minimum eligibility and competency requirements of the role:
- Holds a BCom degree in HR Training and Development
- Preferably with an OD-ETDP certification
- A South African citizen 18 years of age or older
- Proactive and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Medically fit
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Genuine interest in people development
- Solid English communication skills, both written and verbal
- High-level work ethics
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register an account on the Company’s recruitment page to apply. Click on the link below to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you wish to get in touch, call MAHLE SA at:
Tel. no: +27 100230310
MAHLE Aftermarket South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Cnr Atlas Rd & Merlin Drive
BLOCK D, Ground
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Mahle HR Training Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.