International development company, MAHLE, currently accepting applications for its Quality Management Trainee Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested in joining, be sure to review the minimum legibility criteria and skills requirements of the role prior to applying.
Headquartered in Germany, MAHLE is a major parts supplier to the automotive industry and a pioneer and a key player in the mobility of the future. MAHLE’s product portfolio includes filtration, engine systems and components, and thermal management – all addressing issues impacting the air conditioning system and powertrain. MAHLE is backed by over 72,000 employees in160 sites across more than 30 countries, which also include a dozen major research and development facilities.
MAHLE SA Quality Management Training 2022
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to undergo a 2-year development programme in Quality Management at MAHLE’s Durban offices in KwaZulu-Natal. For the duration of the programme, the duties and responsibilities of the incumbent will include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with skilled and seasoned teams of professionals
- Attend various development and coaching seasons
- Participate in projects
- Develop database administration software proficiency (MS Office)
- Perform root cause analysis
- Conduct measurement system analysis studies
- Learn to use various quality tools
- Carry out process, systems, and products auditing
- Work closely with suppliers and customers
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for the training programme, you must be able to meet its minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements:
- Holds a diploma in Operations Management or Total Quality Management
- Knowledge and actual experience in quality management is a plus
- A South African citizen 18 years old and above
- Able to produce results proactively and independently
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Medically fit
- Embody MAHLE’s values
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Sharp eye for details
- Strong work ethics
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants need to create an account on MAHLE’s online recruitment platform to be able to apply. Click on the link below to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you wish to get in touch, call MAHLE SA directly at:
Tel. no: +27 100230310
MAHLE Aftermarket South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Cnr Atlas Rd & Merlin Drive
BLOCK D, Ground
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the MAHLE SA Quality Management Training 2022 advert page.