Maitland Group is a multi-national corporation founded in Luxembourg. It is a fully independent and privately owned global advisory, family office and administration firm. The company provides fiduciary, legal, fund administration and investment services to corporate, institutional and private clients across the globe. Moreover, Maitland offers various programmes that aim to help attract fresh talent to join the firm, an example of which is their Robotic Process Automation Internship.
Maitland Robotic Process Automation Internship Programme 2019
Maitland Group South Africa Ltd. is inviting qualified graduates to join its Information Technology division as a Robotics Process Automation Intern. Selected interns will be working on critical projects starting from designing, coding, testing, documenting, to deploying software robots utilizing cutting edge UI Path technology. Interns are expected to proactively engage both ICT and business teams within the organization.
Top performing interns will have the opportunity work in Maitland pending a thorough and complete assessment of the interns.
Requirements or Eligibility
Make sure to read through the programme’s minimum requirements listed below if you’re interested in applying for an internship.
- Must have earned a degree or diploma in Computer Science or Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems, Bachelor of Science with Honours and with great interest in programming, Finance, Engineering and other related fields
- Obtained certification or knowledgeable in programming
- Has experience in .Net, C#, or SQL
- Proficient in MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Understands relational databases
- Familiarity with or has experience writing SQL queries
- Knowledgeable Requirement gathering or Process Analysis
How to Apply
If you meet the programme’s basic requirements, visit Maitland Group’s website and set up your profile. Get started by clicking on the link provided below:
Opening and Closing Dates
The Maitland Robotic Process Automation Internship was posted is accepting applications until 31 January 2019.
Get to know more about Maitland Group by visiting their website. Click on the link below to get there.