Mazars SA is currently calling on interested parties to apply to its Administration and Communications Assistant Internship Programme for 2019. Mazars is an international accounting, consulting and audit group with a workforce of over 23,000 professionals. Headquartered in France, the company operates a global network of joint ventures and correspondent partners in 21 countries.
Mazars South Africa is one of the leading audit, advisory and tax firms in terms of audit fee income. It is also one of the largest audit firms in Africa and holds the distinction of being the oldest of its kind in South Africa.
Administration and Communications Assistant Internship Programme 2019
The selected intern will be working out of Mazars’ Business Development department located in Johannesburg. As an Administration and Communications Assistant Intern, the duties will include:
- Provide assistance to the Business Development and Marketing and Communications team, particularly the International Desks
- Provide help in Sponsorship or Event Management
- Provide assistance with annual company events as well as International Desks events e.g. workshops, seminars and conferences
- Perform general administrative support such as data entry, setting up meetings, document scanning, mailing, etc.
- Process payment requests
- Prepare and modify drafts, emails and documents
- Provide assistance in organizing the company’s Social Committee events
- Assist with any aspect the company’s art exhibition events
- Create social media posts and articles about the events
- Create internal blogs
- Conduct market research about multi-national companies
- Provide help in sales reporting and updating sales funnels
- Perform database management and maintenance
- Provide assistance with developing brochures, proposals, CV templates, etc.
Mazars SA adheres to employment equality. Preference will be given to experienced equity and suitably qualified candidates.
Requirements or Eligibility
The ideal candidate must have the minimum requirements listed below to qualify:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or any Business or Management related course
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Can work with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Highly adaptable and flexible
- Highly creative
- Fluency in a foreign language is an advantage
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to have an account to be able to sign in to Mazars’ recruitment portal and submit an application. For applicants with a LinkedIn account can simply log in with their account.
Once account setup is complete, use the job codeto quickly locate the Administration and Communications Assistant Internship Programme.
Opening and Closing Date
Application opportunity will close by 30 April 2019.
View the job advert by clicking the link below: