French audit and accounting firm Mazars, is calling on qualified individuals to come to their website and apply for its CA Training Programme offering for the 2020 financial year.
Established in 1945 in the French city of Normandy by Robert Mazars, the firm became global in 1977 under the helm of former CEO Patrick de Cambourg, growing its 33 local employees to a global firm backed by a staff of over 23,000 professionals working in member firms operating in 89 countries.
In Africa, Mazars operates in 22 integrated countries with 2,700 professionals in 47 regional offices. The audit firm is one of the oldest in South Africa which has been in operation since the early 1950s.
Mazars SA CA Training Programme
As a CA trainee, the successful candidates will primarily function as article clerks, performing assigned client audits. Furthermore, the trainees will be registering for a three-year SAICA training agreement in order to specialize in such audit functions.
The scope of the trainees’ duties and responsibilities will include:
- Generating client reports such as minutes, AFS, management letters or certificates
- Performing audit works
- Accomplishing tax returns
- Completing audit files and recommending audit options
- Effectively managing personal performance
- Collaborate with teams within the organization
- Promote organizational ethics and values
- Write concisely and clearly as possible
- Plan objectives and project clear objectives
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the programme’s initial eligibility requirements listed below to get considered into the training:
- Holds an Accounting/Auditing qualification from a SAICA-accredited higher education institution
- Postgraduate students must be studying a SAICA-recognized postgraduate qualification (Honours, PGDA, CTA)
- Must be knowledgeable in operating Windows computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to thrive and deliver outstanding results
- Able to play close attention and catch the smallest detail
How do I apply?
To apply, qualified candidates will need to register an account on Mazars’ careers portal. Click here to get registered. If you already have an account, kindly log in to get started.
The deadline for submission of applications is set on 31 December 2019.
Should you have any questions, call Mazars Cape Town using the contact details below:
+27 21 818 5000
Click the link to view the Mazar South Africa CA Training Programme 2020 advert.
- How long does it take to complete the training programme?
This training programme runs for a duration of three years
- Where will the training programme take place?
Training will be held at Mazar SA’s Cape Town offices.