Applications are now open for the McKinsey and Co. Data Analytics Internship 2023 intake in Johannesburg. Make sure to review the role’s minimum eligibility criteria if you’re interested in applying.
About McKinsey & Company
Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management consultancy firm that delivers professional services to private corporations, government offices, and other organizations. As the oldest consultancy company in the world, it is also one of the largest. In terms of revenue, it is also one of the largest strategic consulting firms in the world and mainly specializes in the operations and finances of its clients.
McKinsey and Co. Data Analytics Internship 2023
As part of the McKinsey and Co. Data Analytics Internship 2023 intake, the successful candidate will join the the company’s Client Capabilities Network operating in Johannesburg. During the internship, the incumbent will acquire skills and experience that are key in building expertise across several industries and functional aspects through three (3) rotations spanning firm functions, client-serving roles, and solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with team members in developing new, critical skills in analytics, leadership, and business strategy
- Receive developmental guidance, sponsorship, and mentorship from select firm leaders
Upon successful completion of the internship, the incumbent will have an opportunity to assume an available, full-time position within the team or apply for any open position.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- A recent graduate of analytical/quantitative studies (e.g. Information technology, Computer Science, Quantitative/Actuarial Science, Engineering, or any relevant qualification with high academic results)
- Must have at least 12 months of relevant work experience
- Possesses a talent in analytics and a keen interest in solving complex and challenging problems
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong sense of initiative
- Keen interest in developing proficiency across visualization, data engineering, machine learning, and simulations and optimization
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties, responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to upload their resume to start the application process. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Know more about McKinsey & Company’s application process by clicking the link.