International management consultancy firm, Mc Kinsey & Company, is inviting suitable graduates to apply for its upcoming Digital Internship 2023 intake at its Johannesburg offices. Make sure to review the role’s minimum eligibility criteria if you’re interested in applying.
About McKinsey & Company
Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management consultancy firm that delivers professional services to private corporations, government offices, and other organizations. As the oldest consultancy company in the world, it is also one of the largest. In terms of revenue, it is also one of the largest strategic consulting firms in the world and mainly specializes in the operations and finances of its clients.
McKinsey & Co. Digital Internship 2023
The successful candidate will be part of McKinsey Digital, which helps clients make full use of digital technology to transform their organization. The Digital Intern will be working closely with various experts within the firm including data scientists, software/app designers, and researchers to name a few. During the 10-month internship, the incumbent is part of a team of 3 to 5 consultants working toward identifying and implementing possible solutions to resolve a specific client issue or problem. During the internship, it is the incumbent’s main objective to assist clients in instituting lasting performance improvements and achieve their most important objectives.
A full-time analyst position may be offered to successful interns who complete the programme after completing their degree.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- A graduate of, or currently pursuing final year of studies toward an undergraduate or Master’s degree in:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- or any relevant degree
- Possesses at least 1 year work experience or any relevant internship programme in Applied Technology environments focused on designing, building, and implementing projects
- Must have a good track record of achievements
- Demonstrated drive for personal growth
- International experience is a definite advantage
- Able to manage and successfully complete small to medium scale projects
- Good relationship building and team collaboration skills
- Knowledge with MS Office tools e.g. PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable in effectively communicating complex ideas in English; good communication skills using the local dialect is an advantage
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties, responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to upload their resume to start the application process. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Know more about McKinsey & Company’s application process by clicking the link.