Media24 is calling on suitable graduates to submit their application and qualify for its upcoming Software Engineer Graduate Programme. Be sure to go over the minimum requirements and see if its a good fit before applying.
As one of the nation’s foremost media companies, Media24 is heavily invested in digital media and services, magazines, newspapers. E-commerce, book publishing, printing.
Media24 Software Engineer Graduate Programme 2021
The successful candidate will be part of an agile work environment along with a team of young, multi-skilled and talented group of designers and developers. The incumbent will also be working closely with product owners in order to provide exceptional sound and technical solutions based on client and user requirements. whether in the web or mobile space. The graduate will also acquire substantial exposure in the following:
- .Net Core
- SQL server
- Google Cloud providers
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Preferably holds a BTech or BSc in Computer Science or IT
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Must be comfortable in any of the following; JSON, XML, Web Forms, REST or ASP.NET, C#, Visual STudio or MVC 5
- Solid experience in source control (Git)
- Solid analytical and creative problem-solving acumen with outstanding attention to fine details
- Comfortable working in a remote, small and fast-paced work environment
What is the selection process?
Media24’s employment equity dictates that preference will be afforded to qualified candidates from designated groups.
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements, go to Media24’s website and fill out the online application form. Click here to access the form.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 November 2020.
For enquiries, call Media24directly at Tel: 021 406 2121 or send them an email at email@example.com
Click here to view a PDF copy of the Media24 Software Engineer Graduate Programme 2021 advert.
105 207 78