Applications are now for the Medtronic Clinical Technologist Sales Internship 2024 intake in Johannesburg. If you’re interested, take a moment to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before submitting an application.
Ranked in 2018 as the largest medical device company in the world, Medtronic started out in 1949 as a medical repair shop in Minneapolis. A few years later, the company was able to develop the first battery-operated external pacemaker. By the 1950s, the Company enjoyed a sustained growth selling customized medical devices as well as medical equipment from other companies. Medtronic’s global footprint now spans 140 countries with a workforce of more than 90,000 employees.
Medtronic Clinical Technologist Sales Internship 2024
As part of the Medtronic Clinical Technologist Sales Internship 2024 intake, the successful candidate is responsible for performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Drive and generate Neovascular sales within specific territories and accounts
- Deliver technical and clinical expertise through case support and product demos
- Manage product inventories through management of expired and short-dated items
- Complete Salesforce calls on a daily basis
- Provide on-site education and consultation
- Support the development and management of good customer relations with healthcare organizations and personnel
- Conduct key business interactions in collaboration with the Strategic Accounts Manager
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to apply:
- Completed or set to complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences in Clinical Technology – Neurophysiology
- A resident of Johannesburg
- Preferably with a clinical background in Neuroanatomy
- Determined, goal oriented, and self-motivated
- Produces excellent results in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- Creative and highly adaptable
- Strong strategic and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation, organization, and planning skills
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to upload their resume via the company’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 24 November 2023, However, Medtronic will be accepting applications on a rolling basis. For more information about this internship opportunity, send an email enquiry to AskHR@medtronic.com.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications. Don’t miss out on the latest graduate programme updates. Like us on Facebook and follow @GoCareersSA for more information OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.