US-based Medtronics is calling on qualified individuals to submit their application and possibly get a chance to join its Cardiac Clinical Technology Internship for 2022. Interested? Be sure to go over the proramme’s basic qualification requirements as well as the duties and responsibilities of the role.
Ranked in 2018 as the largest medical device company in the world, Medtronic started out in 1949 as a medical repair shop in Minneapolis. A few years later, the company was able to develop the first battery-operated external pacemaker. By the 1950s, the Company enjoyed a sustained growth selling customized medical devices as well as medical equipment from other companies.
Medtronic Graduate, Cardiac Clinical Technology Internship
As a Cardiac Clinical Technology Intern, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Successfully complete the requisite CRM Levels l to lV training as well as in-field experience in ICD, CRT, and Brady
- Drive and generate sales from specific accounts and sales territories
- Provide technical and clinical support during patient follow ups, pre and post-opp. and implant procedures
- Product demonstration, installation support, and maintenance
- Present necessary technical data to clinical stakeholders during product demos
- Deliver scientific or technical presentations at customer locations
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to get considered for the internship:
- Holds a National Diploma in Cardiac Clinical Technology
- Resides in Johannesburg
- Solid technical skills
It also helps if the applicants are able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Holds a marketing or business qualification or any other relevant professional qualification
- Technically adept and comprehends relevant MDT technologies
- Goal-oriented and produces excellent results in a competitive and fast-paced work environment
- A self-motivated team player
- Capable of strategic thinking, being adaptable, and highly creative
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Solid presentation, planning, and organization skills
- Possesses an international training certificate
- Amenable with in-field travel to provide support to clinical stakeholders
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on the Company’s career’s page. Clicking on the link below brings you to the registration page.
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For more information about this internship opportunity, send an email enquiry to AskHR@medtronic.com.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Medtronic Graduate, Cardiac Clinical Technology Internship 2022 advert.