Meltwater is a software company that provides online media analysis and monitoring services. This allows Meltwater to furnish information that are essential to a company’s business operation. This trans-national tech company operates 60 offices around the world and serves over 25,000 clients. With over 1,350 employees, Meltwater is currently experiencing phenomenal growth and accepting applications for its International Management Trainee Programme.
Meltwater International Management Trainee Programme 2019
Meltwater’s successful entry into the South African market in 2007 has triggered the need for a highly skilled team based in Johannesburg. Selected interns will become part of the training programme as a Sales Consultant and will be focused on business-to-business sales primarily in South Africa including West Africa and Southern Africa. Moreover, interns will have access to:
- Continuous training and development all throughout the programme.
- Fast-track leadership and professional advancement
- Opportunities to build a global network of contacts
- Competitive salary schem
Trainees who successfully finish the internship/trainee programme will be moved to entry level management posts.
Requirements or Eligibility
To find out if you meet the programme’s basic requirements, check out the list below:
- Obtained a university degree (any discipline) or its equivalent
- A South African national or with a valid South African working permit
- Interested in African business on a national level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably experienced in B2B sales (East and West African commerce)
- Speaks fluent English and another African business language, a plus
How to Apply
For applicants who meet the minimum requirements, apply using your LinkedIn account, or you can submit your application online by clicking the below link:
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for the submission of applications is on 8 February 2019
If you have further questions about the trainee programme, send an email to the link below.
Check out Meltwater’s homepage by clicking the link below.