Mercedes-Benz SA is currently opening applications for its Graduate Development Programme to suitably qualified individuals who are interested in becoming part of the company’s elite talent pool, particularly within its East London location.
Mercedes-Benz, a division of Daimler AG, is an international German automotive marque and the maker of popular luxury vehicles, coaches, buses and trucks. The company’s head office is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. In South Africa, there is the East London plant, which is one of the global manufacturers of the C-Class series. The Eastern Cape facility manufactures the C-Class Saloon which is marketed for export to both right-hand and left-hand drive consumers. The Mercedes Benz facility in Centurion, Gauteng serves as the country headquarters and houses the support and marketing division. In addition, this where the Mercedes-Benz, Freight, Smart, FUSO and Western Star units are marketed and financed.
Mercedes-Benz SA Graduate Development Programme
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) Graduate Development has made available to recent and external graduates who wish to join the company’s Graduate Development Programme. Applicants who are successfully taken into the programme can look forward to:
- Obtain practical work experience relevant to their field of study
- Gain exposure to best practices employed by a global, top-class brand
- Undergo mentoring and coaching support
- Various opportunities for advancement within the company
Who should apply?
Applicants who wish to qualify for Mercedes-Benz SA Graduate Development Programme will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a recent graduate (within the last three years) or,
- Recent graduates (NQF Level 6 minimum) from careers streams such as:
- Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy or Mechatronics
- Architectural Studies
- Economics or Finance
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain or Logistics
- Analytical Chemistry
- Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Grade 12 graduates able to obtain a distinction in HG Mathematics or HG Physical Sciences (Engineering streams) a definite plus
- Tertiary education graduates with an average passing grade of at least 65% is a plus
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum admission requirements and would like to pursue this graduate programme, you will need to register an account to be able to apply.
Also, you will need to prepare the following supporting documents:
- An up to date and comprehensive CV, preferably in pdf file format
- A certified true copy of Grade 12 results
- A certified true copy of tertiary certificates along with scholastic records
- Copy of South African ID
- Make sure to indicate your email address and contact number
Click here to access the company’s online registration page. If you already have an account, be sure to log in using your credentials on the application page. Search for and select Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (East London).
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 31 December 2019. Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
Consider the application as unsuccessful if no feedback is received by 20 February 2020.
For enquiries about the programme, get in touch with:
Andiswa Daphney Ntshinka
Email provided is for enquiries only. Do not send your application to the above email.
Click the link to view the Mercedes-Benz (East London) Graduate Development Programme 2020 advert.