Microsoft South Africa is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for its Customer-Facing Technologies Graduate Programme for its 2020 intake. Make sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
Founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen started Microsoft when they designed and marketed the BASIC interpreters for use on the Atari 500. It became the operating system of choice for personal computers with MS-DOS during the 1980’s and was then followed by Microsoft Windows. When Microsoft became a publicly-traded company in 1986, it created three billionaires and about 12,000 millionaires from among its ranks.
In 2018, Microsoft employed 134,944 employees all across the globe, about 300 of which are in South Africa.
Microsoft SA Customer-Facing Technologies Graduate Internship 2020
The focus of Microsoft South Africa’s Customer-Facing Technologies Graduate Programme is on the technical aspect of the business with the successful candidates getting a first look at the company’s breakthrough business solutions. The incumbent will contribute ideas and understand the world’s cutting-edge technologies and get to introduce these advanced business solutions to customers and clients, some of which are the biggest companies in the world.
Who should apply?
To be considered eligible to apply for the position, applicants must satisfy these minimum requirements:
- Currently in the last year of Bachelors or Masters degree qualification in any of the fields of study listed below:
- Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, IT and Business Innovation or any other relevant studies
- Must not have joined any IT internships (or any related fields) in the past
- Able to combine technological experience with business acumen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Expert-level problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid negotiation, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Passionate about technology
- Conversational in English and a local language is a must
- Full work authorization
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register an account on Microsoft SA’s careers page in order to apply. Click here to start the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information about the application process, interview tips and post-application queries, access the FAQ page by clicking the link.
Hit the link to view a PDF copy of the Microsoft SA Customer-Facing Technologies Graduate Programme advert.