The Microsoft SA Internship 2023-Partner Development Manager is currently accepting applications for its Johannesburg offices. Make sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements if you’re interested in applying.
Founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen started Microsoft when they designed and marketed the BASIC interpreters for use on the Atari 500. It became the operating system of choice for personal computers with MS-DOS during the 1980’s and was then followed by Microsoft Windows. When Microsoft became a publicly-traded company in 1986, it created three billionaires and about 12,000 millionaires from among its ranks.
In 2018, Microsoft employed 134,944 employees all across the globe, about 300 of which are in South Africa.
Microsoft SA Internship 2023 – Partner Development Manager
The successful candidate will be the face of Microsoft SA to its partner channel responsible for enhanced partner portfolio management focusing mainly on Microsoft cloud services such as Azuer, 0365, Dynamic 365, and other complementary products and services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform recruitment, onboarding, and effective management of Microsoft partners
- Orient partners to strategic accounts and uncover market opportunities through industry intelligence and analysis
- Ensure partner readiness by providing selling strategies, portfolio optimization, and marketing plans
- Assess performance by analyzing business metrics and point out areas for growth
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility requirements to considered eligible to apply:
- A recent graduate(within the last 6 months), or currently pursuing a tertiary degree in Business Management/Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Marketing, or any relevant degree
- Keen interest in, and clear business sense for consultative solution selling
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Preferably South African citizens
How do I apply?
If eligible, you can start the application process by clicking the link below and registering your profile:
Job no: 1524999
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
Click here to know more about Microsoft’s application process.