Microsoft South Africa is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for its Sales Specialist Internship intake for 2022. Make sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements if you’re interested in applying.
Founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen started Microsoft when they designed and marketed the BASIC interpreters for use on the Atari 500. It became the operating system of choice for personal computers with MS-DOS during the 1980’s and was then followed by Microsoft Windows. When Microsoft became a publicly-traded company in 1986, it created three billionaires and about 12,000 millionaires from among its ranks.
In 2018, Microsoft employed 134,944 employees all across the globe, about 300 of which are in South Africa.
Microsoft Sales Specialist Internship 2022
The Sales Specialist Intern (or Solution Area Specialist) will be given the main task of uncovering customer challenges and providing solutions with the help of Microsoft’s latest software and service offerings. In line with this objective, the duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Offer Microsoft services in a competitive landscape through collaboration and research using industry know-how in choosing the appropriate solution
- Determine market and customer requirements and work closely with internal teams and develop solutions to satisfy such requirements
- Establish and maintain territorial pipelines and forecast resource requirements
- Meet customers on-site to develop deeper relations and solution development
Who should apply?
To apply, candidates must possess the following basic eligibility criteria:
- Currently pursuing or have recently completed a tertiary qualification in Business Administration or Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Computer Science, or any related study
- Passionate about and skillful in consultative solution selling
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Superior written and verbal communication, presentation, and analytical skills
How do I apply?
If eligible, you can start the application process by clicking the link below and registering your profile:
Job no: 1275553
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
Click here to know more about Microsoft’s application process.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Microsoft Sales Specialist Internship 2022 advert page.