Milliman, a US-based actuarial and consulting firm, is calling on qualified graduates to submit their application for its upcoming Actuarial Graduate Programme in Johannesburg, South Africa. Read further below for more information about this graduate programme opportunity.
Milliman South Africa offers risk consulting and actuarial services to a wide range of clients operating in Sub-Saharan Africa. It offers capital and risk management, new market entry, product management and financial reporting. Milliman SA’s client portfolio includes a wide array of asset managers, insurers, micro insurers and other financial service providers.
Milliman Actuarial Graduate Programme 2021
The successful candidates will be joining this global actuarial and consulting firm’s South African operations, ensuring general duties and responsibilities are carried out according to Milliman’s existing policies.
Who should apply?
The position is available to applicants who meet these minimum eligibility requirements:
- Would have completed an Honours or Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science before the end of 2020
- Possesses a genuine interest in the consulting industry and working in a wide array of actuarial projects
- Must be proactive, highly motivated and unafraid to raise questions, and explore or suggest fresh ideas
- Must be an outstanding communicator and highly capable of managing self and others
- Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given extra consideration
- A solid team player
- Capable of introducing innovative ideas and demonstrating original thinking
- Enthusiastic, flexible and a self-starter
- Goal-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to submit an application will need to register their profile on Milliman SA’s careers page. Click here to access the page and review and the consent form. Click on the “Consent” button to access the registration page.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, click on the link to access Milliman South Africa’s contact form.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Miliman SA Actuarial Graduate Programme