Mimecast South Africa is seeking qualified graduates to join its up and coming Associate Engineer Graduate Programme for 2021. Finer details about the programme, particularly the minimum qualification requirements and job responsibilities, are available below.
Founded in 2003 by Neil Murray and Peter Bauer, Mimecast is a global company that offers specialized cloud-based email management services for Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange users. These specialized services include security, continuity and archiving services to safeguard business email.
The company now has over 35,300 customers served by more than 1,500 employees working in 12 offices around the globe. It has offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, Amsterdam, Munich, Melbourne and Israel.
Mimecast Associate Engineer Graduate Programme 2021
The successful candidate will be joining the Service Delivery Department, which performs a key role in providing business value propositions to, and easy access by Mimecast customers, and delivering top-notch support.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Work closely with the US Delivery group in providing quality support to the company’s global and US customer base
- Handle inbound customer support calls and resolve issues that can be resolved
- Collaborate with senior staff members to assess and respond to customer issues via email
- Manage detailed case histories and escalate issues as needed
- Provide excellent support to Mimecast resellers and partners
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet these minimum qualification requirements are eligible to apply:
- Must have completed any of the following within the last two years:
- Diploma or degree in IT
- MCTS, MCITP, MCSE, A+, N+
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Sharp eye for details
- Keen on growing networking and email knowledge
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register online on the company’s careers page in order to apply. Click the link below to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting. However, the programme starts in April 2021 as stated on the company’s website.
For questions about the application process, click here to access Mimecast’s application FAQ section.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Mimecast Associate Engineer Graduate Programme 2021 advert.