Mimecast South Africa is seeking qualified graduates to join its up and coming Finance Graduate Programme for 2020. Further information about the programme is available below.
Founded in 2003 by Neil Murray and Peter Bauer, Mimecast is a global company that offers specialized cloud-based email management services for Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange users. These specialized services include security, continuity and archiving services to safeguard business email.
The company now has over 35,300 customers served by more than 1,500 employees working in 12 offices around the globe. It has offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, Amsterdam, Munich, Melbourne and Israel.
Mimecast Finance Graduate Programme 2020
This graduate programme runs for a period of 12 months with the aim of equipping new and skilled graduates with essential practical working experience by launching their career in a leading Cloud technology company.
In the course of the graduate programme, the successful applicants will initially focus on core skills development that can equip them with the professional and personal skills required to make it in the world of technology.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful hire includes, but are not limited to:
- Gain valuable insight into the daily activities of a publicly traded SAAS company
- Get exposure to various roles working within Africa and the Middle East encompassing functions such accounting, Sarbanes Oxley Compliance and US GAAP Reporting
- Provide assistance with annual and quarterly financial audits
- Help with monthly close processes relating to account reconciliations and journal entries
- Assist accounting the team in generating and delivering audit and compliance requirements
- Provide assistance with daily treasure and processing accounting transactions
- Help out with inter-office reporting for the end of the financial year
- Take responsibility in special Accounting and Finance projects
The Mimecast Finance Graduate Programme lasts for 12 months and does not guarantee long term employment at the end of the programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility requisites in to qualify for consideration:
- Holds at least an Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting (completed in the last year)
- Currently pursuing a Honours degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office products
- Keen attention to details
- Strong work ethic
- Able to maintain professionalism and able to comply with confidentiality agreements at all times
- Effective communication skills
Graduates over 25 years old as well as graduates who have not finished their diploma or degree within the last two years are not eligible to apply.
Applications from students pursuing their final year may qualify depending on their scholastic record.
You can view the Mimecast Finance Graduate Programme 2020 advert by clicking the link.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements will need to register an account to be able to apply for the position. Click here to access the account registration page.
Make sure to submit the following during the application process:
- Comprehensive CV
- Academic transcripts
- South African ID
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 30 November 2019.
For further enquiries, click the link below and find answers to your application questions: