Mimecast South Africa is seeking qualified graduates to join its up and coming Marketing Assistant Graduate Programme for 2020. Further information about the programme is available below.
Founded in 2003 by Neil Murray and Peter Bauer, Mimecast is a global company that offers specialized cloud-based email management services for Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange users. These specialized services include security, continuity and archiving services to safeguard business email.
The company now has over 35,300 customers served by more than 1,500 employees working in 12 offices around the globe. It has offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, Amsterdam, Munich, Melbourne and Israel.
Mimecast Marketing Assistant Graduate Programme
The incumbent will be joining the company’s Marketing team working in a customer-focused, sales orientated and fast-paced environment providing exceptional skills in marketing and creative design.
In addition to performing daily tasks that help keep the Marketing team operating at optimal levels as well as facilitating the Marketing Manager’s duties, the incumbent will get hands-on experience in end-to-end marketing campaigns, public relations, events, merchandising, internal communication campaigns, corporate branding and other marketing activities.
Other key duties and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with peers in Marketing, Communications and Creative teams in designing campaigns on various platforms
- Help out with creating digital marketing emails, collateral and landing pages
- Provide assistance with various digital projects such as product launchings, promotional pages, events and regional support materials
- Facilitate effective communication between marketing and other departments
- Acquire list of event attendees as well as post event deliverables
- Maintain effective methods and processes for managing marketing collateral, branding, merchandising and stock room
- Assist marketing team in pushing marketing campaigns
- Prepare event materials
- Prepare quotes for events and stocks
- Work with suppliers
Mimecast offers long term employment within the company at the end of the 12-month Marketing Assistant Graduate Programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants who meet the following minimum requirements may qualify for the graduate programme. These basic requisites include:
- Holds a degree or diploma in Marketing
- Must have completed qualification no more than two years ago
- Highly analytical
- Goal/results oriented
- Task driven
- Presentable and professional demeanor
- Resilient, enthusiastic and energetic
- Keen interest in technology
- Good problem solving skills
Graduates who have not completed qualification in the last two years are not eligible to apply.
Applicants over 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
You can view the job advert by clicking here.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the basic requirements will need to set up an account on Mimecast’s jobs portal to be able to apply. Click here to set up an account.
Be sure to upload your CV, academic record, South African ID and qualifications.
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for submission of applications is on 30 November 2019.
Click here should you have any questions about the application process