Minopex, one of the leading mining contract operators in South Africa, is inviting suitable individuals who would like to apply for its P1 & P2 Student Training Programme for 2021. Be sure to check the minimum eligibility requirements before submitting an application.
Established in 1996, Minopex came as a response to the increasing need for contract operations in the mining industry. Through years of expansion, Minopex is now considered as one of the leaders contract operations and management. Currently, it operates major mines and facilities in a number of countries.
Minopex P1 & P2 Student Training Programme 2021
Through its P1 & P2 Training Programme, Minopex seeks to provide Work Integrated Learning for students looking to acquire work-based experience.
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet these minimum eligibility requirements in order to qualify for consideration:
- Must be registered or have reached up to S4 in their National Diploma in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Must be a South African citizen
- Possesses a pass rate of at least 60%
- Must be able to pass a background check and a medical fitness assessment
How do I apply?
If eligible, fill out the online application form on the company’s recruitment page. Be sure to prepare the following documents for submission:
- Brief CV
- Certified copy of academic transcript
- Letter from tertiary learning institution confirming in-service training requirement for the chosen field of study
- A valid SA identity document
Click here to access and fill out the online application form.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 06 November 2020.
For enquiries, call Minopex directly at +27 (0)11 785 7000.
Click the link for a PDF copy of the Minopex P1 & P2 Student Training Programme 2021 advert.