MMH Ltd. is calling on suitable graduates to apply for the company’s upcoming Retention Internship Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to check the job description and basic eligibility criteria of the role to see if it’s a good fit.
South African financial services provider Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Ltd. (formerly MMI) operates within the financial industry by offering a number of client-facing brands such as Momentum and Metropolitan, Guardrisk (cell captive insurer) and Multiply, a wellness and rewards programme. With a market capitalization amounting to R29.2 billion, as well as an embedded value (EV) of R 41.3 billion as of 30 June 2022.
MMH Retention Internship Programme 2022
The Retention Internship role is based at MMH’s head office in Centurion, Gauteng and will have the successful candidate performing the following duties and responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities
- Make sure client engagement and retention are within the current portfolio
- Meet required level of successful reinstatement and replacement saves
- Attend to and deliver first contact resolution and quality responses in every interaction
- Follow SOPs in client communications through recordings and updating calls, and update queries with steps/actions taken
- Keep clients aware about unresolved queries
- Provide consistently effective service to external clients within set SLAs
- Establish and maintain collaborative and productive working relations with peers, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Constantly improve industry, legislation, and professional knowledge
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria listed below to qualify:
- Holds Matric certificate
- Completed a diploma or degree in financial planning or any relevant qualification
- Knowledgeable in the insurance or financial services sector
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Work experience is not a requirement
- Good organizing, planning, and time management skills
- Knowledgeable with data gathering
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will need to register an account on MMH’s online recruitment page. Click on the link below to get started.
Reference no: MMH220915-8
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 September 2022.
For questions about the application process, simply access MMH’s application help page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the MMH Retention Internship Programme 2022 advert page.
If this graduate programme/internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. You might want to check our graduate, internship, and learnership listings that are currently accepting applications.