MMH Ltd. is calling on suitable Business or Medical degree holders individuals to apply for the company’s upcoming Service Internship Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to check the job description and basic eligibility criteria of the role to see if it’s a good fit.
South African financial services provider Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Ltd. (formerly MMI) operates within the financial industry by offering a number of client-facing brands such as Momentum and Metropolitan, Guardrisk (cell captive insurer) and Multiply, a wellness and rewards programme. With a market capitalization amounting to R29.2 billion, as well as an embedded value (EV) of R 41.3 billion as of 30 June 2022.
MMH Service Internship Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be part of the Fastlane team within Momentum Life at MMH’s Centurion offices. The main purpose of the role is to interact with clients, intermediary networks, and service vendors via phone or email.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide timely, seamless and positive customer service and support in every client interaction
- Create personalized and thoughtful email and telephone responses that address a range of client needs
- Set up appointments for client insurance medicals
- Perform and complete medical and non-medical questionnaires over the phone
- Maintain active and prompt client engagement on a variety of interaction platforms
- Help the team with achieving set targets
- Perform research, follow throughs, and work out client (internal and external) enquiries and issues
- Be responsible financial and reputational risk management that arise from client interactions
- Observe client confidentiality at all times
- Adhere to principles of treating clients fairly and client centricity
- Sustain personal performance, growth, and development
- Be able to contribute to the success of the team by being an efficient team player
- Amenable working shifts
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria listed below to qualify:
- Holds Matric certificate
- Completed a diploma or degree, preferably in the Business or Medical field
- Knowledgeable in the insurance or financial services sector
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Work experience is not a requirement
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will need to register an account on MMH’s online recruitment page. Click on the link below to get started.
Reference no: MMH220915-7
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 September 2022.
For questions about the application process, simply access MMH’s application help page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the MMH Service Internship Programme 2022 advert page.
If this graduate programme/internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. You might want to check our graduate, internship, and learnership listings that are currently accepting applications.