MMI Holdings Ltd. is calling interested individuals to send in their application for the company’s Data Internship Programme.
South African financial services provider MMI Holdings operates in the financial industry by offering a number of client-facing brands such as Momentum and Metropolitan, Guardrisk (cell captive insurer) and Multiply, a wellness and rewards programme.
MMI Holdings Data Internship Programme
As a Data Intern, the incumbent’s roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand data structures/sources that bring information into the Data Warehouse and interpret this data into technical queries that can help in formulating data-rich insight and strategies
- Work with data sources in delivering solutions for regular and standardized reporting
- Train and assist business users on available data structures as, business intelligence tools
- Perform any required tasks and duties relevant to the intern’s scope of responsibility
- Ensure availability of regular and reliable data in support of the company’s goal of providing financial wellness of customers
- Assist with developing enterprise BI solutions
- Act as second line of BI production applications support
- Provide advisory support to business units in relation to BI availability, exploitation and utilization
Responsibilities or Eligibility
The ideal candidate must meet the programme’s minimum requirements listed below:
- Completed matric
- Complementary qualification such as BSc in Computer Science, B Com or any equivalent IT course
- Must have a clear understanding of MMI’s product and service offerings
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as SSIS, MS SQL and Qlikview
- Must have a good grasp of the BI landscape
- Commitment to clients and stakeholders
- Results oriented
- Must have business expertise
- Able to influence and make an impact
- Able to lead change and innovation
Click here to view the MMI Data Internship Programme advert.
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications mentioned above, register an account on MMI’s Careers page. Click here to start the registration process.
MMI recommends applicants to adhere to the system’s application process. For any issues you come across during the application call 021 940 5169.
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 25 July 2019. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
For any queries about the internship programme, contact MMI directly.
Do not send CVs to the email above. Applications sent to this email will not be accepted.