MMI Holdings Ltd. is calling on interested individuals to send in their application for the company’s upcoming Risk Management Internship Programme for the 2020 financial year.
South African financial services provider MMI Holdings operates in the financial industry by offering a number of client-facing brands such as Momentum and Metropolitan, Guardrisk (cell captive insurer) and Multiply, a wellness and rewards programme.
MMI Holdings Risk Management Internship Programme 2020
The MMI Holdings Risk Management Internship Programme offers the successful candidates the opportunity to use their academic background and workplace training as they acquire valuable risk management exposure and business insights. The internship programme also equips interns for an exciting and challenging risk management career and other financial services jobs.
The successful candidates will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Perform research and analysis task regarding risk-related business activities
- Collect and present results and corresponding recommendations
- Participate in the implementation of management actions
- Provide assistance with operational incidents and management actions from resolution to follow up
- Keep updated on latest changes in risk management and regulatory landscape
- Perform accurate risk assessments
- Effectively implement policies and guidelines
- Develop and manage combined and risk plans
- Track and monitor key risk indicators, action plans and controls
- Compile combined and risk assurance reports
- Perform other tasks as needed such as recording minutes, writing reports and ad-hoc enquiries
Who should apply?
To qualify for the internship, applicants must satisfy the following minimum requisites:
- Must have successfully completed a National Senior Certificate or Grade 12/Matric
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Economics, Statistics, Financial Management, Investment Management or other business related study
- Currently unemployed and between the age of 18 and 35
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Constantly curious
- Confident and innovative
- Comfortable collaborating beyond boundaries
- Able to work with people from diverse backgrounds
Click the link to view the MMI Holdings Risk Management Programme 2020 advert.
Note: Link may no longer be available should a suitable applicant had been chosen or if the internship is no longer available.
How do I apply?
Applicants who pass the minimum requirements will need to create an account to be able to apply. If you already have account, kindly log in and apply.
Be sure to attach a table showing your academic results or the month of June.
Click here to create your account.
Once done with the account registration, log in and search for the advert using the Job Code 27745.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 16 September 2019.
If you are experiencing technical problems during the log in or registration process, contact the Peoplesoft Helpdesk at 021 940 5169.
For enquiries about the the internship programme, get in touch with:
Do not send CVs or applications to the email mentioned. Only applications submitted on the MMI’s careers page will be accepted and reviewed.