Applications are now open for the Momentum Metropolitan Developer Internship 2024 in Gauteng. If you’re interested, be sure to take a moment to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before submitting an application.
About Momentum Metropolitan
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited is a South Africa-based financial service group created with the Momentum Group and Metropolitan Holdings merger in December 2010. The merger made the company the third-largest life insurer group in South Africa. The financial solutions of Momentum Metropolitan Holding Limited are trusted widely across the core market of Africa and embraced in the rest of the world, too.
The company offers long-term and short-term insurance, investment and savings, asset management services, health risk management, healthcare administration, and wellness and reward programs to the residents of 12 African countries.
Momentum Metropolitan Developer Internship 2024
As part of the 10-month Momentum Metropolitan Developer Internship 2024 intake in Centurion, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing assistance to the Risk Technology team in the developing low-code solution designs, data analysis, and reporting.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Risk Technology team in analyzing business requirements
- Design automation processes, data models, reporting elements, and analysis to meet business requirements
- Assist in the maintenance and development of development documentation such as technical specifications, data models, etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders in gathering requirements, prioritizing requests, and conducting analysis
- Gain knowledge in analyzing automation and low-code solutions
- Manage and resolve existing solutions
- Assist in the development of dashboards, reports, and data visualizations
- Help assure data accuracy and integrity
- Prepare and manage documentation e.g., data models, solution design, user guides, and process flows
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to apply:
- Holds a relevant BCom, BSc, or BEng diploma or degree
- Keen interest in software development, data analysis, and business analysis
- Eager to learn
- Familiar with no-code/low-code, and automation software
- Previous coursework or internship relevant to software development is a definite advantage
- Must have experience working with data analysis applications or languages (e.g., Power BI, SQL)
- Eager to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on the company’s online recrtuiment portal. Click the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 02 November 2023.
Reference number: MMH231024-18
For enquiries, contact Momentum Metropolitan directly at:
Tel. no: (012) 671 8911
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.