Momentum Metropolitan is calling on eligible candidates to apply for its HC and Communications intake for 2022 at its Centurion location in Gauteng. If interested, be sure you check the minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements of the role before applying.
About Momentum Metropolitan
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited is a South Africa-based financial service group created with the Momentum Group and Metropolitan Holdings merger in December 2010. The merger made the company the third-largest life insurer group in South Africa. The financial solutions of Momentum Metropolitan Holding Limited are trusted widely across the core market of Africa and embraced in the rest of the world, too.
The company offers long-term and short-term insurance, investment and savings, asset management services, health risk management, healthcare administration, and wellness and reward programs to the residents of 12 African countries.
Momentum Metropolitan HC and Communications Internship 2022
The HC and Communications Internship is a temporary role within the Human Capital team based at Momentum Metropolitan’s Centurion offices in Gauteng. As an HC and Communications Intern, the successful candidate’s primary responsibility is to perform a range of administrative processes and provide assistance to the HC Head together with the Human Capital team in delivering consisting and dependable HC services to employees.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with HC, Group Marketing, and the Events in delivering innovative and effective marking, communications solutions, and events for Risk Management and Group Finance spanning the Human Capital value chain
- Support the administration of the connection plan for Risk Management and Group Finance, which covers staff sessions, talent sessions, newsletters, etc.
- Help out with communications copywriting on print media e.g. magazines, manuals. brochures, etc.
- Assist with the facilitation of important capital events e.g. townhall meetings, leadership workshops, and breakfast sessions, to name a few
- Work closely with relevant business leads and key stakeholders to ensure timely and effective communications
- Participate in executing change management initiatives with the Organizational Development team and HC Executive
- Provide assistance with developing sound and innovative organizational change solutions
- Advocate a business culture in line with the purpose, values, and vision of the business unit
- Help the HR team with logistical coordination and administration of various projects
- Provide support with researching best practices for the Human Capital value chain
- Develop and sustain mutually beneficial relations with internal/external stakeholders to make sure client expectations are managed well
- Establish expertise in legislation, industry, and professional knowledge
- Book and facilitate logistical arrangements for recruitment and assessment e.g. meeting rooms, interviews, shortlisting, etc.
- Organize employee documentation as well as make sure HR documentations are accurately sent to relevant stakeholders on time
Who should apply?
You are eligible to apply for the role if you meet its minimum eligibility and competency requirements:
- Holds a BA Communications, Marketing, Psychology, or Branding degree
- O to 2 years work experience in Communications, Change Management, or Operations
- Preferably knowledgeable with people analytics
- Possesses good business skills
- Results driven with self-awareness and insight
- Committed to stakeholders and clients
- Leads innovation and change
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
To apply, eligible applicants need to register their profile on the Company’s recruitment page. Click on the link below to get started:
Ref. no: MMH221021-5
The deadline for submission of applications is on 4 November 2022.
For enquiries, contact Momentum Metropolitan directly at:
Tel. no: (012) 671 8911
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Momentum Metropolitan HC and Communications Internship 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.