Momentum Metropolitan Risk is calling on eligible candidates to apply for its Risk IT Internship program. Check here to know the roles and minimum eligibility requirements before you apply for this program.
About Momentum Metropolitan
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited is a South Africa-based financial service group created with the Momentum Group and Metropolitan Holdings merger in December 2010. The merger made the company the third-largest life insurer group in South Africa. The financial solutions of Momentum Metropolitan Holding Limited are trusted widely across the core market of Africa and embraced in the rest of the world, too. The company offers long-term and short-term insurance, investment and savings, asset management services, health risk management, healthcare administration, and wellness and reward programs to the residents of 12 African countries.
Momentum Metropolitan Risk IT Internship
This promising internship opportunity is for eligible candidates allowing them to use their academic background in the workplace to gain experience in IR risk management. This internship will help the interns equip themselves to build a career in risk and IT risk management and prepare them for other roles in financial services. The internship program will be focused on activities relating to risk management and governance with a special focus on IT Risk Management. Qualities like a creative mindset, a sense of curiosity, and a desire to learn technology and IT risk will be essential for the candidate to grow throughout the career.
The roles and responsibilities of the selected candidates for the risk IT internship program will include:
- Conducting research on IT risk and technology-related topics to improve the risk management processes of the company
- Documenting the process
- Minute taking during every meeting
- Assisting with the resolution and following up on the issues and actions discussed in the meetings
- Assisting with writing governance reports
- Tracking and following up on findings of Audits
- Capturing and keeping the risk self-assessments updated
- Assisting in performing risk assessments, drafting policies, and supporting documents
- Capturing different data sources into the system
- Assisting with developing and managing risk plans, tracking and monitoring key risk indicators, action plans, and controls
- Compiling risk and risk management reports and related documents
- Participating in Business Community Management governance processes
- Attending other tasks and responsibilities assigned
Who should apply?
To apply for the Risk IT Internship, you should meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technology-focused degree or B. Com (Information Technology, Informatics, or Risk Management)
- No prior work experience is required for applying for this program.
- Candidates should value diversity and have a desire to work in a dynamic culture.
Other competencies required from the candidates include:
- Proficient with Technology
- Research and Analysis
- Inclusiveness and diversity
How do I apply?
To apply for the internship program, click on the link below and click “Apply.”
The last date to apply for the Risk IT internship program is 18 November 2021.
For inquiries related to the Internship program, you can contact: