Momentum Metropolitan Risk is calling on eligible candidates to apply for its Sales Learnership intake for 2022. If interested, be sure you check the minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements of the role before applying.
About Momentum Metropolitan
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited is a South Africa-based financial service group created with the Momentum Group and Metropolitan Holdings merger in December 2010. The merger made the company the third-largest life insurer group in South Africa. The financial solutions of Momentum Metropolitan Holding Limited are trusted widely across the core market of Africa and embraced in the rest of the world, too. The company offers long-term and short-term insurance, investment and savings, asset management services, health risk management, healthcare administration, and wellness and reward programs to the residents of 12 African countries.
Momentum Metropolitan Sales Learnership 2022
The primary objective of the Sales Learnership role is to improve the people’s lifetime financial wellness through education and empowerment. In addition, the successful candidate is expected to accurately gather data to support the region and accomplish all administrative tasks in line with set standards and deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assess situations carefully, know the complexities and consequences before taking action
- Identify problems and be proactive with providing resolutions
- Determine entrepreneurial opportunities in all interactions
- Accomplish all reporting and administrative tasks on time
- Gather and check new business documents
- Collect, compile, and distribute documents within required standards and set time frames
- Respond to queries in a friendly and professional manner
- Screen and direct calls to appropriate stakeholders
- Provide feedback regarding application status
- Collect client information from the relevant system
- Ensure compliance with SLAs
- Process relevant policy transactions as per client interaction
Who should apply?
You are eligible to apply for the role if you meet the role’s minimum eligibility and competency requirements:
- Completed Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- An unemployed South African citizen between 18 and 35 years old with no criminal record
- Keen interest in customer service and sales
- Honest and with a high sense of integrity
- Excellent eye for detail
- Solid time management and planning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, energetic, and self-motivated
- Good numerical reasoning skills
- Fluent in written and verbal English communication
How do I apply?
To apply, eligible applicants need to register their profile on the Company’s recruitment page. Click on the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, contact Momentum Metropolitan directly at:
Tel. no: (012) 671 8911
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Momentum Metropolitan Sales Internship 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.