Multinational food and beverage giant, Mondelez International, is inviting qualified individuals who are interested in applying for the company’s upcoming Commercial Finance Graduate Programme.
With its international headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois USA, Mondelez International is a multinational food, holding, confectionery and beverage manufacturer behind popular cracker and cookie brands such as Chips Ahoy, Nabisco, Belvita, Oreo, Triscuit, Barny. The company also makes well-known chocolate brands including Toblerone, Cadbury, Fry’s, Freia, Green & Blacks and Lacta, to name a few.
Mondelez has a global footprint spanning about 160 countries with a work force totaling to about 83,000 individuals. It churns an annual revenue amounting close to $26 billion and placed 117th largest US corporation (out of 500) in terms of revenue as reported by Forbes in 2018.
Mondelez SA Commercial Finance Graduate Programme
The successful candidates will be working across a number of areas within the Finance department fulfilling these tasks:
- Successfully complete each and every task as an integral part of the learning process
- Be compliant with workplace procedures and policies
- Complete all assigned tasks and log all training provided
- Undergo learning conscientiously from the beginning until the end of the programme
Who should apply?
Applicants must meet the programme’s minimum requirements in order to be considered eligible to apply:
- Must hold a relevant postgraduate or undergraduate qualification
- More than able to deliver results in a quick-paced work environment
- Able to easily collaborate with and establish good working relationships with people from different backgrounds
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Solid communication skills (e.g. verbal, written and presentation)
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient with computers
- Sound organizational and planning skills
- Proactive and always compliant with guidelines
- Keen with details and highly organized
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to push through with the application process will need to register their name on Mondelez’s jobs portal. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this time.
For enquiries, click the link fill out the company’s contact form
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Mondelez SA Commercial Finance Graduate Programme 2020 advert.