Mondia Media South Africa is calling on suitably qualified and tech-savvy individuals who are interested in submitting their application to qualify for its Bursary Programme offering for the 2020 academic year.
The Mondia Media Group is a global provider of a wide array of technology solutions. It licenses, manages, distributes and produces entertainment infrastructure platforms involving a range of media content such as music, videos, games, applications and e-books. Mondia Media’s client portfolio includes various media and telecommunication companies all over the world. The tech company’s service offerings include:
- Mobile advertising
- Service and life cycle management
- API integration and hosting services
- Licensing and content management
- Advanced data analytics
Mondia has a global footprint that spans over 26 countries with seven (7) office hubs. Its headquarters is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and its other regional offices are in Germany, Italy, Spain, Singapore, Egypt and South Africa.
Mondia Media SA Bursary Programme
Mondia Media offers bursary support to students currently pursuing or intending to pursue their qualifications in the following:
- Information Systems
- Software development
- Digital and multimedia marketing
Bursary support is awarded to provide full or partial coverage of school-related expenses such as:
- Tuition fees
- Required textbooks
- Accommodation and meals
Students may also have an opportunity to participate in practical learning or vacation work where applicable. In addition, students who graduate may also take part in internship programmes within Mondia Media whenever available.
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy these minimum requirements in order for their application to be accepted:
- Completed matric with a minimum GPA of 70%
- Currently taking up or planning to take up any of the prescribed fields of study
- A full-time student or intending to study full-time in a prescribed South African tertiary education institution
- Current university or university of technology students must have at least 70% GPA
- Proven financial need
- Must be a South African citizen
How do I apply?
To apply for bursary support, candidates must:
- Download and complete the application form and motivation for application form
- Accomplish the form in BLOCK LETTERS
- Send ALL documents, including supporting documents via email to email@example.com
- Do not send original copies of your supporting documents
- Incomplete submissions will not be accepted
Be sure to attach these supporting documents:
- A certified true copy of Grade 12 certificate of matric showing final grades per subject
- A certified true copy of the academic transcript on university’s/institute’s official letterhead
- Latest copy student fees due on school’s official letterhead
The deadline for submission of applications is on 15 March 2020. Late submissions are unacceptable.
Download the application form by clicking here.
Alternatively, you may choose to fill out the online application form by clicking here.
For further information about the bursary programme, contact Mondia Media SA directly at:
Tel: +27 10 010 5474
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Mondia Media SA Bursary Programme.