Popular retail chain, Mr. Price, is calling on qualified individuals to submit their application for its Logistics Management Trainee Programme 2022 intake. Find out if you qualify to submit an application by checking the programme’s minimum eligibility requirements.
About Mr. Price
Established in 1985, Mr. Price is popular for putting important focus on product value. This retail company offers various apparel, sportswear and homeware, all sold through its franchised and owned stores located in 14 countries, most of which are in Africa. In addition, Mr. Price runs an online store to serve customers around the world.
In 2005, Mr. Price founded the MRP Foundation. It serves as a non-profit organization that works to develop the potential of young South Africans and empower them accordingly. This is achieved with the help of a number of its education and skills development projects.
Mr. Price Logistics Management Trainee Programme 2022
The Logistics Management Trainee role is based in the Hammersdale Distribution Center in KwaZulu-Natal, and will be performing the following duties and responsibilities for the duration of the 12-month programme
- Acquire essential work experience and exposure by rotating across various Logistics and Supply Chain processes within the Division
- Gain comprehensive understanding of the business, including correlations between various functions across the business
- Unlock full potential by undergoing mentorship and coaching provided by leaders within the organization
- Receive training and development that establish leadership attributes and know-how in preparation for a leadership role in the future
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, you must at least be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements listed below:
- Holds an Industrial Engineering or Logistics degree or any relevant qualification
- Possesses a keen interest in operations or production environment
- Preferably with working experience in a warehouse or production environment
- A proactive quick learner dedicated to self-development
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants who wish to submit their application will need to fill out the online application form on the company’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Click here to find out how it is to work at Mr. Price.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Mr. Price Logistics Management Trainee Programme 2022 advert page.