The Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa is calling on interested parties to send in their application for its Communications and Data Analytics Graduate Internship Program for the year 2019. Headquartered in Johannesburg, MRoA is considered as one of the leading insurers worldwide. Services offered include traditional insurance to risk management. This insurance company employs close to 12,000 employees around the world.
Communications and Data Analytics Graduate Internship Programme at Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa
The Munich Re Communications and Data Analytics internship is a 12-month programme where interns get to work with the company’s Communications and Non-Life Data Analytics team based out of its Cape Town office. This paid internship is a good opportunity for interns to learn and develop practical work experience in a positive work environment where work/life balance is encouraged.
As programme interns, the chosen candidates are expected to perform the following tasks:
- Participate in various training programmes such as Technical and Soft skills training
- Collaborate with teams from other divisions within Munich Re
- Actively participate in business projects (where needed)
The Communications and Data Analyst internship programme runs for a duration of 12 months. Although a one-year extension is possible, successful completion of the programme does not necessarily guarantee permanent employment within the company.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants who have obtained any of the following degrees within the last two years are encouraged to apply:
- A Marketing degree and have taken up communication subjects
- An IT graduate with strong VBA/Excel skills other programming skills
- Business Science or Financial Management graduates with strong MS Excel expertise
Candidates must have acquired an excellent scholastic record with a 65% grade average or higher. Also, candidates must possess demonstrable characteristics listed below:
- Highly adaptable with good interpersonal skills
- Driven and very passionate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative with strong analytical skills
How to Apply
Applicants who satisfy the above-mentioned qualifications are to apply online via Munich Re’s recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
Opening and Closing Dates
The Munich Reinsurance Communications and Data Analyst Internship Programme is actively accepting applications.
No closing date has been determined as of this writing.
Further enquiries can be sent to:
The Chief Executive
Munich Re Centre
47 Empire Rd, Parktow
PO Box 6636
Telephone: +27 11 242-200
Fax: +27 11 242-2200
Know more about Munich Re by clicking the lick to their homepage below.